Call for Papers- European Journal of Sustainability
Subject: GREEN SCIENCE
The special issue aims to reach all researchers, scientists, technology developers, and policy makers, and to assist efforts to implement green science in our daily lives for the benefit of humanity.
- Native speakers edit your article
- Moderate pricing
- Get help to perfect your manuscript's style and format.
- Knowledge Representation and Ontological Model based on Software Engineering Body of Knowledge as a tool to Evaluate Professional and Occupational Profiles
- Modelling Altitude Information in Two-Dimensional Traffic Networks for Electric Mobility Simulation
- Vulnerabilities Classification for Safe Development on Android
- Open Source and Proprietary Project Management Tools for SMEs
- Receivables Management and Possible Use of Information TechnologiesFind Out More
Call for Papers (Special Issue) - European Journal of Sustainability
"Alternative Energy and Environmental Protection"
This Special Issue focuses on current developments in the research areas related to alternative energy and environmental protection including all levels of technology readiness from mature to emerging technologies.
BEST PAPER AWARDS
Lectito Journals will reward high quality papers to encourage scholarly researches and good publications.
* In order to be able to qualify for a 1st grade award (12500 USD) a paper must receive a minimum of 15 citations in the WoS or 20 citations in Scopus.
* A 2nd grade award (10000 USD) entails 10-14 citations in the WoS or 14-19 citations in Scopus.
*Papers cited 5-9 times in the WoS or 9-13 times in Scopus will get 3rd grade award (7500 USD)
The special issue aims to reach all researchers, scientists, technology developers, and policy makers, and to assist efforts to implement green science in our daily lives for the benefit of humanity. Articles from around the world are sought, but there will be an emphasis on submissions by highly noted scientists to permit prompt publication of their most advanced research findings, predictions, and applications from the natural sciences.
*Enhancing learners' problem solving performance in mathematics: A cognitive load perspective
*A study of students' achievement in algebra: Considering the effect of gender and types of schools
*Quantitative evaluation of flexibility in undergraduate engineering curricula in the United Arab Emirates
*Wikis: Developing pre-service teachers' leadership skills and knowledge of content standards
Lectito Journals will reward high quality papers to encourage scholarly researches and good publications. Authors will be rewarded according to the numbers of citations received from the Web of Science and Scopus.